PASSION AND DREAM!

Let me further introduce myself with a short story that I call PASSION OR DREAMS, growing up I always found myself in between doing what I liked and what I had 2 do, I’d always wanted to be an engineer building and fixing machines till I understood what I was passionate about 'CREATIVITY' . Being a science student in secondary school, I had to cope with physics, chemistry e.t.c but I was always excited about technical drawing and fine art classes. Growing up as a child, my love for music grew, I could do warren g’s rap on REGULATE, busta's rap on DANGEROUS, and sing every hymn in church, despite my passion for music and creativity, my dreams of being a singer was bigger, so I went into the university to study Mechanical engineering where I finally decided to try out my passion. So here I am doing what I am passionate about 'MUSIC', maybe one day my dreams would come true and I would probably own my own company, but till then I am your super BOY JOHNNY JEDA! 
Thank you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Face of Johnny Jeda

Me And The Street!

BIO